- Extract a perfect digital copy of an original CD track in a fraction of real time.
- Optimize levels across multiple tracks and CDs with built-in normalization.
- Convert your audio files into PCM and MPEG 1 Layer 2 (MP2), and Layer 3 (MP3)*.
- Smart Ripper supports ripping into PCM, MPEG Layer 2 (MP2) and Windows Media (WMA).
- Automatically trims silence.
- Preview audio by playing directly from CD through sound card.
- Creates DAT (metadata) files for importing metadata into NexGen and Zetta.
- Support to get CD track title & artist information from the Internet.
- Smart Ripper can rip from multiple drives sequentially.
- Integrated Smart Ripper is tightly coupled with NexGen and Zetta to allow ripping cuts from the Production screen or Audio load utility.
- Standalone Smart Ripper can communicate with NexGen's database to select an available audio number for the cuts it rips.
- Support for hardware and software licensing
- Send data from ripped tracks directly to GSelector4
- Upgraded integration with CDDB
- Non-destructive normalization and compression
- Support for audio analysis values
- Support for XML Dat and 7-digit audio numbers
* A separate license is required to export MP3 files.